Charming Villa located in a natural environment. It is a typical Canarian house, with wide exterior spaces, gardens and swimming pool. From the garden you have beautiful views of the sea and the Teide volcano. Both outside and inside the house, the guest can decide where to prepare their meals as the house has a fireplace and private indoor kitchen. Apart from the garden, the property has a small vegetable garden with access to its guests. This accommodation is ideal for people and families who are looking for peace and quiet, natural surroundings without forgetting the comforts of good accommodation. It should also be noted that the location does not limit travel for those who want to get to know the island, as there are different routes that allow you to do so.
The town is located in Icod de los Vinos, the city of Drago, about 5 kilometres away. In the surroundings there are houses and villa of locals. The area is totally quiet, with beautiful views, no traffic or disturbing noises. Nearby there are orchards, fields, mountains, paths etc. However, by car, the guest can easily reach the town centre in about 5 minutes.
Maximum availability of 5 people plus a baby.
– Children of any age can be accommodated. To see the correct information about prices and occupancy, add to the search the number of children you are travelling with and their ages. Children from the age of 3 years will be considered as adults in this accommodation.
– Children from 0 – 2 years can use a cot on request. Free of charge.
– It is not possible to add extra beds in this accommodation.
– Minimum age of main guest for check-in: 18
Rules of the establishment:
– Entrance from 15:00 to 23:00. You must inform the accommodation in advance of your arrival time.
– Departure from 07:00 to 11:00
– In accordance with municipal regulations, guests must minimize noise from 8:00 to 10:00.
– No parties/events are allowed.
– Pets are not allowed.
– Individual parties or similar events are not allowed.
Please inform the Villa Cateyma accommodation in advance of the expected time of arrival. You can use the special requests section when making your reservation or contact the accommodation directly. The contact details appear on the booking confirmation.
Languages spoken English Spanish
Payment methods at Holiday Rental Tenerife:
– You can contact us directly, if you only want to pay a part of your reservation. The rest can be paid in cash on the day of arrival at the accommodation.
– You can pay for your reservation by debit or credit card through the platform with the full guarantee of Paypal and Holiday Rental Tenerife.
– Bank transfer
– In case of refund of the amount in the cancellation. The guest must provide the data to proceed with the refund.
Cancellation policy guaranteed by Holiday Rental Tenerife
– You can cancel with the right to a full refund (minus service charges) of the amount paid in the booking up to 61 days before the date of entry.
– Within 60 to 31 days before the date of entry, you can proceed to cancel the reservation, with the guarantee of Holiday Rental Tenerife, you will be refunded 50% of the total amount of the reservation.
– Within 30 to 8 days before the arrival date, you can proceed to cancel the reservation, with the guarantee of Holiday Rental Tenerife, you will be refunded 25% of the total amount of the reservation.
– Within 7 days before the date of entry or if you do not show up, no refund will be made.